Maine Personal Injury Lawyers Offering Aggressive Representation for Accident Victims
WHO ARE WE?
Gideon Asen is a law firm founded by Benjamin Gideon and Taylor Asen, dedicated to providing the highest quality representation and service to victims of medical malpractice and other types of personal injuries caused by negligence. We have the confidence that comes with experience to handle complex and difficult cases, but you may also benefit from our experience in a case that is more straightforward. No matter what your case involves, if we take it on, then our commitment is to get the best possible result for you.
WHY CHOOSE GIDEON ASEN?
We understand that you have many choices of lawyers you can hire to handle your medical malpractice or personal injury case. We believe you should choose us. That’s why we say on this website that “you’ve come to the right place.”
No attorneys in Maine have had more success recovering money for their clients over the past decade than we have. Our success has not been limited to one type of case or even one State. We have achieved broad success in many types of cases, including medical malpractice, personal injury, product liability, industrial and maritime accidents, in States around New England and beyond.
The results of our attorneys include the following:
- Recovering more than $130 million in verdicts and settlements
- $22.5 million verdict, one of the highest ever recorded in the State of Vermont
- Achieving 31 verdicts or settlements in excess of $ 1 million
- Recovering more than $50 million for the victims of medical malpractice
- Recovering tens of millions of dollars for victims of car and trucking accidents.
- Recovering more than $11 million in actions against major automobile manufacturers, including Toyota, Hyundai, and Fiat Chrysler
- Recovering more than $15 million from power and electrical utility companies
- Recovering millions of dollars from families of the victims of the El Faro maritime disaster
- Recovering more than $5 million from 3 trials and several settlements of medical malpractice and personal injury against the U.S. Government
- Recovering millions of dollars for victims of nursing home negligence and abuse
- Recovering millions of dollars for victims of dangerous and defective products
Our peers have recognized our accomplishments and placing us at the very top of the profession.
In 2019, Ben became only the second lawyer in Maine to be inducted into the Inner Circle of Advocates, an invitation-only group of the best 100 plaintiff lawyers in the United States.
Joining Ben on your team is Taylor Asen. Like Ben, Taylor brings impeccable qualifications, intensity, and commitment to making sure you get the best possible result. Taylor grew up in Maine and was a top scholar at George Washington University. Taylor graduated from Yale Law School, where he co-chaired the Civil Justice Committee of the Yale Chapter of the American Constitution Society and was the managing editor of the Yale Human Rights & Development Law Journal.
Since returning to Maine to represent injured victims, Taylor had been instrumental in obtaining some of the highest medical malpractice settlements in history, including three significant birth injury cases.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I HIRE GIDEON ASEN LLC FOR MY CASE?
When Gideon Asen handles your injury claim, if the insurance company or corporation refuses to pay an acceptable settlement through out-of-court negotiations, we will take your case to court, fight aggressively for every dollar of compensation you deserve, and work hard to achieve the best possible result for you. We believe in doing the right thing, even when that means taking your case to trial. We won’t settle for anything less than what you deserve to be paid for your injuries. Contact us at (207) 206-8982 or email@example.com to learn more.