Solo and small firm lawyers (or those thinking about opening practices) will benefit from this discussion of “lessons learned” in opening and growing a new law firm during the COVID pandemic; please watch the full presentation below:
Having been a partner and member of the management committee at a larger firm for almost two decades, Ben discussed how that experience informed the approach to building a new law practice.
Ben and Taylor covered:
- firm mission and core values;
- identifying and cultivating specialization, niche, and brand;
- effective solo and small firm marketing;
- building systems and capacity for growth;
- outsourcing; and
- hiring, training, and supervising lawyers and staff.