Ben and Taylor Presented on “Lessons Learned” at MSBA’s Summer Bar Meeting
Solo and small firm lawyers (or those thinking about opening practices) will benefit from this discussion of “lessons learned” in opening and growing a new law firm during the COVID pandemic; please watch the full presentation below: Having been a partner and member of the management committee at a larger firm for almost two decades, Ben discussed how that experience informed the approach to building a new law practice. Ben and Taylor covered:
- firm mission and core values;
- identifying and cultivating specialization, niche, and brand;
- effective solo and small firm marketing;
- building systems and capacity for growth;
- outsourcing; and
- hiring, training, and supervising lawyers and staff.